Thursday

Dinosaurs come to life!






We live off the remains of these gorgeous gods everyday and now there is a way to give new life to our dear dinosaur brethren. I love the idea of taking everyday items and transforming them from nic nac to practical and innovative items. I came upon this concept while on one of my favorite website Craftsters.com.  Fellow craftster member OhNoJoJo found this and other amazing animal planters on the very cool More Design Please website advertising for Plaid Pidgeon. I will have to take this design opportunity to expand my indoor plant collection.

Craftster OhNoJoJo   More Design Please  Buy Them Here












1 comment:

Lavon said...

Hi Teds!!!Cool! I just started blogging, too. I will have to send you my link. Like your planters. Very nifty. The cactus would way work here in New Mexico! Did you put together the outfit? It was too sweet! It would also work here in NM! Are you sure you aren't a closet southwetern gal? Anyway, I've started working on my website, joined a website to sell my paintings, am painting a LOT! How about you? still planning on that masters? love, Lavon